- We cater for all your scheduled and un scheduled Subaru servicing for the Impreza, Forester, Legacy and outback models. This also includes all general repairs, engine repairs, rebuilds, and MOT’s. As we are a VAT registered independent specialist we can undertake Subaru main dealer warranty servicing and repairs.
- Please see our example prices below.
- Full cam belt kits fitted from £370.00
- Clutch kits fitted from £550.00
- General Servicing from £130.00
- Secondary air pump removals and ECU re-write £270.00
- Whether you are considering a basic remap for a few extra BHP or a complete tuning package, we can help. All remaps are specific to your car and modification. Mapping is also carried out on the road or track, the real environment where your car is used. This we feel, ensures the best result possible. There are various upgrade options available depending on your car and requirements. Please feel free to send us an email or call for more details.
- New age WRX/STI/Forester from £350.00 2001-2015
- Apexi power Fc remaps from £300.00 93-00
- ESL 93-98 £Call
- Simtek £Call
Parts are now available. Please see lost below.
The full rolling shell has been sold and will be on the road again soon!
Rebuilt AFP 20g £400
550cc Injectors £100
Samco Inlet Pipe £75
ZeroSports Aluminium induction pipe £50
Apexi PFC with hand commander £400
Hybrid FMIC £200
Custom air intake from front bumper
Samco Radiator Hoses £30
Ceramic Coated Equal Length Manifold £200
Ceramic Coated Up-pipe £50
Kakimoto GT 1.0z Titanium turbo back Exhaust (extremely light and loud) £300
550cc Injectors £100
Fuel lab FPR £75
Walbro Fuel Pump £40
Godspeed front big brake conversion with Blue Stuff pads Godspeed Rebuilt front callipers £400
Brake Stopper £20
Braided Hoses £30
Helix 230mm Extra uprated Organic Clutch (12k) and 5.4KGs Lightweight Billet Flywheel £250
RCM Blue Lightweight Pulleys £75
Orange label maf £75
Pro's port gauges X 3 £100
Ultralight are in silver with Falken FK452 tyres as new £450
Next one in for upgrades.
Busy Friday's. Suspension, secondary air pump removals and more.
It's fair to say, there's no more room. I spy the RB320 :)
More work in progress, test fitting, tweaking, finalising. Then unleash...